Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Military Style and New Jeans

I decided that my skinny and straight leg jeans needed a third companion...jean leggings.  Jeggings?  Is that still what they're called?

Although I'm still adjusting to the tight fit, I do like the silhouette with the right outfit.  Although I generally look hideous in army green, I pair it with a top of different colors underneath so I can add it on as a layer.  I've also discovered that as I allowed my heavily-highlighted blonde hair to darken to its natural shade, I can wear slightly more earthy tones with my natural coloring.

Photo accompanied by bright orange Hot Wheels tracks :)

I found the military-cut jacket at Loehmann's.  Does anyone else have and LOVE this place?  It's along the lines of TJ Maxx and Marshall's, but a bit more organized by brands and styles.

I think the jean legging does create a nice clean line.  When you're ultra-petite like moi, you must pay attention to clean silhouettes because you get baggy and lumpy in a hurry without much "real estate" to spread out on!


Jeans-Express, Top-Vera Wang by Kohls, Belt-thrifted, Jacket-Loehmann's, Booties--6pm.com

Sharing at The Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday linkup party.

No comments:

Post a Comment