Monday, January 7, 2013

Hello Monday...a new blog space!

A new year, time for some fresh ideas and projects to try.  I decided to separate my thoughts into two blogs, Wildflower and this new one, Wildflower Workshop.  I really like to use Wildflower as an online journal for sharing thoughts about what I'm learning and reflecting on as I go through life.

This space is my record of creative endeavors, whether taking fun photos, crafting, assembling a new outfit, sewing, or anything else that would include creative play!

Before I jump with both feet into 2013, one last look back at Christmas...

Hello cutie!  Just ready to open presents.  This was so much fun, since my little guy was old enough at three years to anticipate the mystery of each gift's contents.



 Hello Oma!  We celebrated at her house this year.


Love Christmas lights and decorations!




Hello snow!  Hurrah!







Hello to date night with the big guy while Oma did the babysitting.  We had a great time!


I'm reminded of how much I have to be grateful for in this life.  On to 2013!

Sharing with Lisa Leonard's Hello Monday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment